Hallo en welkom op Separa!
Als je hier nieuw bent, raden we je aan even de regels en de informatie door te nemen,
ben je hier al bekend, dan welkom terug! Smile

-Het team

Hallo en welkom op Separa!
Als je hier nieuw bent, raden we je aan even de regels en de informatie door te nemen,
ben je hier al bekend, dan welkom terug! Smile

-Het team

IndexPortalZoekenLaatste afbeeldingenRegistrerenInloggen

Deel

Nirvana

Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Ga naar beneden
AuteurBericht
Crimson Avenger
Soulless
Aantal berichten : 57

Character sheet
Species: Demon Princes
Partner:: I'm like a race, can you finish me?
Crimson Avenger
BerichtOnderwerp: Nirvana Nirvana Emptyvr nov 20, 2015 5:29 pm

I’m not here for you entertainment.

Probably nobody else would understand how his powers works and how he can possibly survive his powers with so much cats. I get it. It sounds stupid. Cat Deity. But it’s was nothing more than the truth. He was a deity. Not a very important one, but he excists. Creatures would call him stupid if he tried to explain his powers. If he tries to explain why cats are following him. Why cats are always around him. And why he acts like he can understand them and talk to them. Most creatures were too stubborn to try to understand it. It causes that Ranmaru doesn’t want to explain it anymore. It makes him tired and annoyed. Why are they so stubborn? He would ask himself. But he knew that he was never getting an answer. He was literally the only one who understood him as him. Well, maybe the cats understood him aswell. The cats followed him. All cats. Even housecats or big cats, like lions. It was just some instinct that told them that their god was near by. At first Ranmura hated it. He didn’t like it to be surrounded by so many cats. It scared either others away or they just try to make fun of him. However, when everyone he loved, did leave, he begun to accept his powers. The cats were the only one who understood him. This is the main reason why he is most of the time alone. He doesn’t trust others that much. You need to do you’re very best to trust him. Ranmaru has the power to summon feline animals. He can control them and they will always obey them.

The purring of the cat make him smile a little. It was something that could calm him like nothing else. Ranmaru was sitting in the grass. He found the silendce once again in the woods. He didn’t love to be with other creatures. Only the cats made him feel at ease. Around him were about ten cats. All different shapes and colours. They just came. He didn’t summon them or called them. They just followed him. And the longer he would sit here. The more there would come. Ranmaru has a white eye and a red eye. The red eye represents his fury. The white eye represents the peace and calmth he has within. On his left side layed a guitar. It was black with some red marks on it. He liked music, but didn’t play much. Only when he knew he was totally alone. He looked around. His ears perked. He didn’t hear any sound of creatures coming to him. He smiled again. He took the guitar and pulled it on his lap, making a cat jumping off his lap. He lifted his hands and layed them on the guitar. His finger was about to hit a string, when he suddenly heared footsteps. He immediately looked up.
Terug naar boven Ga naar beneden
Kitt
Aantal berichten : 303

Character sheet
Species: Neko
Partner:: How beautiful true love may be, its always less than true friendship
Kitt
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nirvana Nirvana Emptyma nov 23, 2015 9:37 pm

While whistling a happy tune, Kitt walked through the forest. She didn't knew why, but she didn't care. For some reason she felt attracted to this place, and she couldn't ignore it. So why not take a look? While walking, she heard some birds whistling too. For a moment she tried to imitate them, but it failed, and she stopped whistling. The sound became slowly softer, and she realized that she must have left the forest of beauty. The trees were very close to each other, and everything seemed less well maintained. Again she felt this attraction, and she began to run. It was really strong, so she was probably close. After a few minutes, she heard a lot of cats. Kitt was quite surprised, because wild cats would never make such loud noises. She looked curious trough the bushes, and she saw a young man with a guitar. It felt like the attraction came from him, so Kitt jumped out of the bushes and walked towards him. He immediately looked up. She sat down on the grass near him. "Hi." she said with a dreamy voice.
Crimson Avenger
Soulless

Character sheet
Crimson Avenger
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nirvana Nirvana Emptyma nov 23, 2015 10:16 pm

Ranmaru frowned when he saw a girl coming towards him. She didn’t seem to be scared or to be shy. No. She just seemed to ignore everything. She dropped herself in the grass and sat becide him. "Hi." she greeted him. ”Hey,” he answered. His voice contained a little hesitation. He didn’t understand why the girl greeted him and just sat here. Didn’t she had better things to do than sitting with a random stranger with a lot of cats? But then he noticed something. He cursed himself for the fact he didn’t notice it before. The girl had cat ears and a cat tail. So she came because here intuition told her to do so? Or was this pure coincidence? He sighed softly. He looked at his guitar, but he refused to play when someone was there. So he layed the guitar back in the grass. A white cat immediately jumped on his lap and begun to purr loudly. He looked at it for a short time. He gently let his hand go through the fur of the cat. He glanced back at the girl. ”So why did you came here? And who are you?” Ranmaru asked. He didn’t like it to get questioned at, but he was willing to give answers once he got answers himself. First he needed a little bit more information about a person before he just gave them information. He would avoid being naïef at any cost.
Kitt

Character sheet
Kitt
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nirvana Nirvana Emptyma nov 23, 2015 10:41 pm

The young man seemed surprised when she jumped out of the bushes. She greeted him. "Hey." he answered kind of nervous. There were a lot of cats.. really a lot. Because she was half cat half human she could hear everything they said, but it was nothing special. Just asking for attention of the man. But why? Why was this man so.. important that all of these cats - including her - came here? She felt that he was looking at her, and she played a little nervously with her hair. He sighted and laid the guitar away. She felt a little guilty because now she was here, he probably felt too insecure to play guitar. ”So why did you came here? And who are you?” he asked her. "I'm sorry, I just felt like I had to be here, and I thought, well, why not? So I decided to go to this place, and now I'm here. Do I need to go away?" she answered. "I'm Kitt." she added after a short break. She didn't wanted to go away, she felt comfortable here, but if he wanted her to go, she couldn't ignore it.
Crimson Avenger
Soulless

Character sheet
Crimson Avenger
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nirvana Nirvana Emptydi nov 24, 2015 8:08 pm

The girl played with her hair. As if she was nervous. Why did she came to him in the first place? Was it just because of curiousity? Or did her instinct lead her? Ranmaru did notice the cat ears and the cat tail. It got his interest. How couldn’t it. It was something that a cat would have. But for some reason the girl had it. And why?
"I'm sorry, I just felt like I had to be here, and I thought, well, why not? So I decided to go to this place, and now I'm here. Do I need to go away?" the girl answered. Ranmaru shoke his head. ”No it’s alright you can stay,” he said. He didn’t really ask for any company, but he may be could use some at the moment. In a way he felt curiousity towards the girl. Her words said enough. She also was lead by her instincts. Just like the other cats. How much of her was exactly cat? Ranmaru didn’t realise how much question he had already. And that while he just met her. He didn’t even know her name!
"I'm Kitt." the girl added. As if she knew what he was thinking. Ranmaru just looked at her. He really thought for a second that the girl could read his mind. But of course that was nonsense. The girl wasn’t a witch. Well, as far Ranmaru know. He sighed. His thought made him crazy. ”I’m Ranmaru,” he spoke. He doubted the situation. He didn’t really know what to say next. He was, just like a cat, not very social. However, the girl got his interest. So he decided to at least try to be social.
”I am a cat deity,” he continued. He was hoping that the girl believed him. He didn’t feel the urge to explain every single bit to her. He was way to tired to do that. Becides, it would annoy him as fuck. ”What are you exactly?” he finally asked. The question was haunting his mind for a few seconds. He just couldn’t resist asking it.
Kitt

Character sheet
Kitt
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nirvana Nirvana Emptydi nov 24, 2015 8:38 pm

After she told him why she was there, he shoke his head. "No it's alright you can stay." he said. She felt relieved, she did not wanted to go away. Kitt looked at the guitar, and was kind of sad that he didn't play something. She really loved music, it always sounded so bright. The girl told him her name was Kitt. She looked at him, expecting that he would say his name too. "I'm Ranmaru," he said. It was silent for a while, an then he added I'm a cat deity." So that's why her intuition led her to him. "What are you exactly?" Kitt thought for a while. She had heard somewhere that she was a 'Neko'. "I'm a ..Neko." she pronounced it wrong, but she didn't care. At least it was something.

OOC: sorry voor kortheid, ik moest snel zijn.
Gesponsorde inhoud
BerichtOnderwerp: Re: Nirvana Nirvana Empty

Nirvana
Vorige onderwerp Volgende onderwerp Terug naar boven
Pagina 1 van 1

Permissies van dit forum:Je mag geen reacties plaatsen in dit subforum
 :: Grey Territory :: Woods of Eternity-
Ga naar: